This website belongs to ACCES ONLINE (UK) LTD
The term “CV Perfect” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10 Harley Road, Sale, M33 7FP Cheshire. Our company registration number is 10984831. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The copyright over the entire content is property of ACCES ONLINE (UK) LTD.
This section indicates the conditions under which ACCES ONLINE (UK) LTD. allows for site usage by potential visitors or clients.
1. By accessing and browsing www.cvperfect.co.uk you agree to use the services and information presented on our site only to legal purposes. Thus, you commit to the following:
a. not to change, distribute, submit, display or publish, reproduce, give licenses, create derived products, transfers of information or services acquired from or through this site;
b. not to use and not to allow any third party to use the information and services available on the www.cvperfect.co.uk website to submit or to receive materials in violation of the legal provisions in force or having an obscene, abusive, vulgar, defamatory, offensive, threatening character, which infringe upon intellectual property rights or affect the privacy of another person, stirs up racial or ethnic hatred, or is offensive in any other way;
c. not to conduct any cracking or hacking activities, or attacks of the “Denial of Service” type. All users infringing upon the security of systems or networks shall be subject to civil and criminal court proceedings.
2. The users of the www.cvperfect.co.uk website agree to exempt from liability and not to subject ACCES ONLINE (UK) LTD. court proceedings concerning any claims submitted by a third party, resulting from using the service, the communication network or the internet network of ACCES ONLINE (UK) LTD., as well as concerning any losses (whether direct, indirect, by way of consequence or otherwise), costs, actions, lawsuits, expenses (court expenses included) or any other liabilities suffered in any way or caused directly by ACCES ONLINE (UK) LTD. as a result of violating or ignoring such conditions.
3. You hereby declare and understand that you agree to the following statements:
a. Usage of the services and information presented on our website is achieved on own liability. ACCES ONLINE (UK) LTD. is not liable for any losses suffered by the users, whether direct or indirect, resulting from or related in any way to the usage or performance of this web site or the web sites related to it.
b. ACCES ONLINE (UK) LTD. provides no guarantees that:
• the services and the information presented on our site fulfil your requirements;
• the services and the information presented on our site are provided continuously, on time, without errors;
c. Any materials downloaded or obtained in any other way by using the services and information provided by ACCES ONLINE (UK) LTD can thus be at the discretion of and can only be used at the clients’ or users’ own risk. The user is the only person responsible for potential damages caused to the computer used to access the services and the information or for any other data losses that may result from the downloading of any materials.
4. The users acknowledge that ACCES ONLINE (UK) LTD. provides no guarantees on the security of information circulated through its communication network and through the internet.
5. Any inclusion of links towards other sites or networks is only achieved to help the clients or users, and it does not involve any type of liability of ACCES ONLINE (UK) LTD. for the materials available on or through the respective websites or networks, not any association with their operators.
6. The users expressly declare that the acknowledged the fact that all associated logos and symbols, and their combinations with any word or graphic symbol used on this website are trademarks of SC ACCES OLINE SRL or of the associated and/or affiliated companies and they are protected by the law in force.
7. By accessing this site you agree with the fact that ACCES ONLINE (UK) LTD. has the right to process your personal data, disclosed because of using the services and information posted on the www.cvperfect.co.uk website.
8. Amendment of conditions – ACCES ONLINE (UK) LTD. may amend these conditions periodically, without any prior notice. Such amendments shall only be notified by post on the www.cvperfect.co.uk website. Any such amendments shall be deemed accepted if you continue to use the services and information after such posting on the website.
9. ACCES ONLINE (UK) LTD. does not guarantee that the usage of this site by the User is confidential. Any information disclosed on site may not be safe during its submission on the Internet.